I've teamed up with Garnier Fructis to show you how to get easy natural beachy waves that will last all day. Keep reading to see how you can win a $500 gift card from Garnier!
This hairstyle is perfect for going to dinner, meetings and pretty much any occasion since it's such a natural and versatile look. I love it because it's so easy to maintain and the messier the better! This hairstyle is also great if you want extra volume.
1. Start from the roots and spray the Garnier De-Constructed Texture Tease Spray 8-12 inches away from damp or dry hair. Scrunch your hair to give it a natural shape and make sure your hair isn't too wet and heavy or the texture won't stay.
2. Get your hair styling tool of choice (I used a straightener) and make your way around with various waves. Curl them unevenly making some waves bigger/smaller and tighter/looser.
3. Ta-da! Finished with the curls.
4. (Optional) For an even messier, teased look spray more product around your roots and down to mid shaft. You won't need a lot because the spray already does a great job at giving you texture and too much product will hold your hair down! Shake out your curls and tease your hair with your fingers.
5. Feel free to add your favorite hair accessory and you are good to go! :)
The main reason why I really loved the Texture Tease Spray was because it was so weightless. I usually don't wear any hair products because I hate the feeling that there is something in my hair and the texture spray did the complete opposite. It smells great and most importantly, I love how the texture held all day.
Now the fun part. You can win a $500 Visa gift card from Garnier by pinning your favorite hairstyle! Choose your favorite hairstyle and tag #garniersweeps to enter. Good luck!
Learn it, Do it, Rock it with Garnier Fructis Style.Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Garnier Fructis via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Garnier Fructis.